Our Monthly Meetings
Chapter Meetings are held the third Monday of the month and are an exclusive benefit of an FSMTA membership.
- There is no fee for any FSMTA Memeber to attend our Sarasota/Manatee Chapter meetings.
- Licensed massage therapist that are non-members are welcome to attend the continuing education class for a fee of $25 fee for 2hrs of CEUs. (Make checks payable to “FSMTA”)
- Guests are welcome to attend for free only during the portion of the continuing education class, without receiving credits.
- 6:15pm -> Doors Open
- 6:30pm -> Professional Networking
- 7:00pm – FSMTA ->Members Business Meeting
- 7:40pm – 9:30pm -> CEU Presentation (2 Hours)
- 9:30pm – 9:45pm -> Distribution of Certificates and Clean-up
Rules to receiving your two (2) continuing credit hours:
- Attendees must sign in no later than 7:45pm and,
- Be present for the entire 2-hour presentation and,
- Attendees must sign out at the completion of class. (No early sign outs)
The continuing education hours will be recorded in CE Broker by the presenter. If you experience any issue with reported your reported hours, please contact the presenter directly.